Monday, July 27, 2009

Carnival Time

Photobucket

The current Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival started July 21st over at Hearts and Trees. I'm very excited to be a part of this edition with my post on Frog and Toad.

Click on the button in this post (my sidebar button won't connect you) and head over and check out the wonderful contributers.

I really like the artwork that the host posted as well. One thing that I thought would be of special interest to us is Kris's post on resources for finding affordable deals on Charlotte Mason style books. Be sure to check it out. Anything that can save us money in this crazy economy is a huge blessing! Have fun at the carnival and don't forget to submit your own posts so we can learn from each other.

Happy Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails